GETTING TO SCOOTER'S FROZEN CUSTARD
Scooter's Frozen Custard is located on the Northeast Corner of Belmont and
Paulina in Chicago. Paulina St. is 1700 W. (1 block West of
Ashland Ave. ) Belmont Avenue is 3200 N.
1658 West Belmont Avenue 773-244-6415
For detailed directions to Scooter's, please use the following
to Scooter's Frozen Custard
- Street Parking: There is "pay to park" parking east of Paulina on
Belmont. West of Paulina, street parking is non-metered and typically easy
to find available spots. Be careful of
rush hour restrictions on Belmont Avenue (4:00 - 6:00 pm, No Parking on the
North side of Belmont). There is also street parking on Paulina
south and north of Scooter's.
- Chicago City Parking Lot: Next to the Library on Melrose
directly behind Scooter's is a City parking lot. Access to Melrose (one way going West)
is from Lincoln Ave. The lot is on the south side of Melrose and virtually
- Public Transportation
- CTA Brown Line (Paulina Stop) 3 blocks north of
- CTA Belmont #77 Bus Stop in front of Scooter's. Also, one
block away, Ashland #9 and Lincoln #11 bus.
- Scooter on over to Scooter's and lock up to our wrought
iron fence behind our building or the bike rack in front of the building.
Other local Landmarks to Help You Find Scooter's Frozen Custard
- Directly Across Belmont from Walgreens
- Directly behind Scooter's Alley is the Lincoln/Belmont Branch of the
Chicago Public Library (Paulina and Melrose)
- 1/2 Block from Michael Anthony Salon in the Cinema Lofts building
- 1 Block West on Belmont from the Ashland/Belmont/Lincoln Intersection